Monday 16 May 2011

Great experiences drive word of mouth

Amazon.com: the Hidden Empire
View more presentations from faberNovel
Thank you Gerd Leonhard for pointing me towards this very interesting deck about Amazon.

I have long been an admirer of Jeff Bezos and, as I have posted before, I thought his purchase of Zappos was smart.

This is my favourite quote in this deck (and there are many great quotes, not to mention loads of great tips about how to build an extremely successful digital based business):
"If you do build a great experience, customers will tell each other about that. Word of mouth is powerful."
Absolutely. This is what my Promise Deliver Delight framework is all about. Deliver and delight and consumers are more likely to buy again and tell their friends.

Amazon deliver $34bn revenues annually. Need I say more?

No comments: