I can’t believe it has been just over one year since I started this blog.
114 posts later and I still have so much I want to say...
Anyway, as seems to be customary at the start of a New Year, I thought I would highlight what I think may be my top ten posts:
- Brand usage – the opportunity
- Brand experiences to get a brand chosen
- Brand experience is strategy, not a slogan
- Winning brands understand the power of emotion
- Importance of a brand experience culture
- Deliver customer brand experiences that build sales
- Advocacy must be a focus for the whole brand organisation, not just marketing
- Delight consumers. Show you care. Make them talk about you
- Marketing departments must look beyond just making the brand promise
- I’m a customer that has become the ad agency for Nikoi Island
Thanks for visiting my blog and come back soon.